For the year ended 31 December 2016 the company was entitled to exemption from audit under section 477 of the Companies Act 2006 relating to small companies.
• The members have not required the company to obtain an audit of its financial statements for the year in question in accordance with section 476;
• The directors acknowledge their responsibilities for complying with the requirements of the Act with respect to accounting records and the preparation of financial statements.
These financial statements have been prepared in accordance with the micro-entity provisions and in accordance with FRS 105: The Financial Reporting Standard applicable to the Micro-entities Regime and delivered in accordance with the provisions applicable to companies subject to the small companies’ regime.
- Receive an alert email on changes to financial status
- Early indications of liquidity problems
- Warns when company reporting is overdue
- Free service, no spam emails
Please Help Us!
Was this document useful to you? Please Like our page. The more Likes we get, the more documents we can supply you free. Thanks.