Registered Number 05935289
5 - 10 NEWTON PARK MANSIONS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
30 September 2016
5 - 10 NEWTON PARK MANSIONS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED Registered Number 05935289
Micro-entity Balance Sheet as at 30 September 2016
|Prepayments and accrued income||-||-|
|Creditors: amounts falling due within one year||0||0|
|Net current assets (liabilities)||1,649||2,867|
|Total assets less current liabilities||1,649||2,867|
|Creditors: amounts falling due after more than one year||0||0|
|Provisions for liabilities||0||0|
|Accruals and deferred income||0||0|
|Total net assets (liabilities)||1,649||2,867|
- For the year ending 30 September 2016 the company was entitled to exemption under section 477 of the Companies Act 2006 relating to small companies.
- The members have not required the company to obtain an audit in accordance with section 476 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The directors acknowledge their responsibilities for complying with the requirements of the Companies Act 2006 with respect to accounting records and the preparation of accounts.
- The accounts have been prepared in accordance with the micro-entity provisions and delivered in accordance with the provisions applicable to companies subject to the small companies regime.
Approved by the Board on 26 June 2017
And signed on their behalf by:
peter bollada, Director
- Printable PDF version
- Email this document
- Get notified when new documents are received for 5 - 10 NEWTON PARK MANSIONS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
- More documents from 5 - 10 NEWTON PARK MANSIONS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
- 5 - 10 NEWTON PARK MANSIONS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED legal information
- Receive an alert email on changes to financial status
- Early indications of liquidity problems
- Warns when company reporting is overdue
- Free service, no spam emails
Please Help Us!
Was this document useful to you? Please Like our page. The more Likes we get, the more documents we can supply you free. Thanks.