Good Website Domain Names for 3A (YORKSHIRE) LTD
We think that the following domain names would be good for your company website.
These domain names looked available when we last checked.
You should consider registering these names and redirecting them to your main company website.
If you don't there is a risk that your
competitors will register the domains and use them for their own websites!
What makes a good website name?
- Generally the shorter the domain name is the better it is, however, you would be lucky to find a good domain name that is less than about seven letters long.
- Try to choose domain names which you could say over the telephone. For example, www.uuuuuu.dot.com would be pretty impossible to say out loud - w w w dot double u double u double u dot dot dot com
- Relevant Top Level Domain
- The 'Top Level Domain' or 'Domain Name Extension' is the ending part of the domain name, i.e. .co.uk in www.companiesintheuk.co.uk
If your company's target customer is UK based, then you should try and get a domain name that ends in .co.uk
- No dashes or numbers
- mygreatwebsite.com is better than my-great-website.com
- The most pointless domain name ever is internet.com it is far too generic to be of any use. Try to choose something that is relevant to your company.